Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Led Zep tribute

• 22-08-2007 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Any guys out there good enough to play like Page on guitar and Jones on bass (keyboard would be great as well) or sing like Plant? Loose commitment at first, but who knows what might happen.

Anybody interested?

Dublin area, PM me if interested,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BocArdee

Dont know anyone will ever be as good as Page on guitar!. Though I'll give it a shot...what do you play yourself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Drums and backing vocals, I have a lot of interest in guitar already, have you any samples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Gr8 ideaure! I've seen 3 zep tributes and they were all s*ite!!! Usually the drummer let them down. A good tribute would be goldust. Best of luck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

I might be interested in tryin out for bass. Loose commitment at first would be important for me though.

Advertisement