Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

direction needed

Options
  • 22-08-2007 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi ive been playing guitar for two years now, I can play chords & barre chords and a few scale even though I don’t know why aim playing them.
    I can play a few songs as well, but I need help in what I should try to learn next what should I be doing id love to play rhythm or lead but for now lets stick with just playing a few songs in a pub what should I be concentrating on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 yamaha

someone could say north south east or west ? which way did ? any of ye not start before a know what is like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

huh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

yamaha wrote:
    someone could say north south east or west ? which way did ? any of ye not start before a know what is like
    ????
    yamaha wrote:
    in a pub
    ah right, bit early though isn't it?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

It's never too early for an eye opener :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 yamaha

ah forget about it was just looking for some help thats all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

If you just want to play some pub songs/party songs/crowd pleasers, it really just comes down to picking the songs you think are good.

After that, songs can always be broken down into basic chords.
    In other words, pick some songs that you like, and then buy and "easy to play songbook" or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

oasis it is

Advertisement