Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book 10 Patch out.

Options
  • 22-08-2007 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

The stand alone patch for book ten is now out.

At present its released as a torrent, but I'll mirror it shortly. Its currently coming down at about 120k/s.

LOTROEU_102_104.torrent

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I mirrored the file you can get it below.
    http://files.darkkeep.com/LordOfTheRings-Online/Updater_0.0_1.04.exe

By all accounts the patch isn't going live today (although hopefully they're wrong).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's up on fileplanet too. Now I don't know what I'm going to do. I've got the Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts beta at home, ready for install, I've just got the Medal of Honour: Airborne demo, and now this. I need it to be the weekend already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Cheers for the mirror rev, worked out a lot nicer than the torrent! :D

Ok, am I missing something? I got home, installed the update, following all the instructions, and start up LOTRO only to be told that I still have v1.02 and that v1.04 is available for download.

• Advertisement

Nope every thing is as expected.
    The patch will become active tomorrow once the patch is deployed serverside.

D'oh, I thought it was deployed last night, not just preloaded.

edit: Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked the kinship status. I logged in and found that I'm the only member of the kinship now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

humanji wrote:
    edit: Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked the kinship status. I logged in and found that I'm the only member of the kinship now.
    I think for some reason it only shows members who are currently online by default. You just need to uncheck a box and it will show the full list.

Hmmm, yet again I've been foiled by my arch-nemesis, the checkbox!

Advertisement