Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuvi 310 Address problem

Options
  • 22-08-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Hello ,
    Could someone help me with a problem on the nuvi 310D ,

Basically ,certain address that are on the unit will not show up in searches.
    I've tried spelling and searching with part address ,but nothing shows up :confused:

The last road I tried ,that this happened with is GLASNEVIN PARK
    The road is on the unit along with house numbers ,but it will not show in a search ,with either the spelling method ,district number and address or part address in the spelling method.

Is this common?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭hughowen

Have bought this unit 4 weeks ago and very happy with it. Once I was able to figure out how to load the maps for France(which I was told was pre-loaded)
    Was in France as I said and I was able to find the smallest of back roads which I was surprised as the road was not even on the local resort maps.
    I looked at Glasnevin Park for you and found it quite easy.
    I went to Where To, Address, Ireland, Spell City=Dublin, didn't know which part of Dublin so I went Dublin County, Skipped house number, street= Glasnevin and I got choice of Avenue, Court etc., selected that and found Glasnevin Park.
    If you have bought this system this year then you should have the latest maps.
    Hope this helps and let us know if it does
    HughOwen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Thanks for the reply hugh ,that is what I was looking for.

I had a different gps unit that was robbed ,it worked differently to the garmin. That mulitiple search is very handy ,sometimes the road I want is in a place like rush or something.

Cheers :)

Advertisement