Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received serious threat from pms

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Frank@Work wrote:
    After reading, I'm wondering: if it turns out to be the original banned user then what's the point of this whole thing?

He's just walked himself into another ban if that's the case. Ya have to wonder why people do things like this... attention?

Anyway since eo980's been around a while I think it's safe to say he/she's not gonna be going around threatening newbies...

Thanks Frank!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Frank@Work wrote:
    He's just walked himself into another ban if that's the case. Ya have to wonder why people do things like this... attention?

Anyway since eo980's been around a while I think it's safe to say he/she's not gonna be going around threatening newbies...

Tend to agree with you Frank. What was your previous nick?*.
    .* - Joke**
    ** - may not be a joke >_> :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

eo980 wrote:
    What kind of a theory is that? How did you come to that conclusion? What would I have to gain by something like this?

Mods- could you please assure egan007 that sugarattack and myself are two DIFFERENT posters.

Dude you got some serious anger management issues - how about relaxing and realising that this is just a big mesh of electronic signals represented as text.

Ehh this must be a joke, I just got another PM from Suarattack
    Just stop with these offensive messages. I've alerted the mods to you so you won't be around too much longer to ruin my day.
    egan007 wrote:
    Dude you got some serious anger management issues - how about relaxing and realising that this is just a big mesh of electronic signals represented as text.

I don't have anger management issue's at all. Your unfounded conclusion could potentially be damaging. You never stated how you came to believe that sugarattack and myself are the same poster or what basis you have for believing that. My better half often accuses me of being too easy going! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sugarattack

Listen, I logged on here to sell a few things on adverts and I just posted a few things on boards as well that were of interest to me. In one post I made a joke about the handicapped which might have been in poor taste but certaintly didnt warrant the kind of abuse I recieved. I don't know this EO980 guy and I'm fairly sure he doesnt know me.
    I do know that he is quite an adept liar though judging by his pm quotes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

eo980 wrote:
    Your unfounded conclusion ..

i did not conclude anything :)
    You could have just said Your theory is wrong. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

I think the safest thing in this instance would be to ban everyone who has posted in this thread.

Dammit.

That's a banning/paddling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sugarattack

Whats the chances that Frank is typing from the same keyboard as EO? Just another thread in this mans web of deceit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

eo980 wrote:
    I don't have anger management issue's at all. Your unfounded conclusion could potentially be damaging. You never stated how you came to believe that sugarattack and myself are the same poster or what basis you have for believing that. My better half often accuses me of being too easy going! :)

I think he may have been joking, although obviously I can't say for sure.

egan007 wrote:
    i did not conclude anything :)
    You could have just said Your theory is wrong. :)

Fair enough mate. I'm just annoyed that I'm being accused of something I didn't do. Surely sugarattack realises the mods/admins can look into his claims and see that he's just wasting people's time.

• Advertisement

Whats the chances that Frank is typing from the same keyboard as EO? Just another thread in this mans web of deceit.

Because unlike some, I don't have multiple accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Mind.

Boggle.

Bogglywoggly in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

eo980 wrote:
    I'm sure it's the same user who got banned as a result of this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055133935
    I've no idea what user got banned as a result of that thread :)

Name?

seamus wrote:
    I've no idea what user got banned as a result of that thread :)

Name?

I can't think of it at the moment, I'll try and dig it up. It was Ruu who banned them, but hehe I know that's alot of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Wow this is getting complicated.. Thank god I am not a mod to have to sort this out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Frank@Work

eo980 wrote:
    Because unlike some, I don't have multiple accounts.
    Nor do I.

scitpo was the user seamus.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What are the chances that everyone on this thread is EO?

What are the chances that everyone on this thread is EO?

God help you all!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I am eo980!

• Advertisement

(Hagar- give me something witty to say!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I am EO .........and so is my wife .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I am also eo980 but I am not CuLT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

oh sorry , I am Cult ....my wife is eo

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I am Spartacus!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Another mystery

eo980 in the adverts with a gimp suit.

Another mystery

eo980 in the adverts with a gimp suit.

Ah now c'mon and quit with the whole gimp suit thing! I don't want to know what you do of an evening!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Maybe Yore Ma is really EO980??

*btw, he always seemed like a sound poster, so I think he's being had here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Thanks.

The OP has been banned.

Advertisement