Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received serious threat from pms

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

seamus wrote:
    Thanks.

The OP has been banned.

Thanks Seamus and the fellow boardsies!
    whiskeyman wrote:
    Maybe Yore Ma is really EO980??

*btw, he always seemed like a sound poster, so I think he's being had here

Thanks whiskeyman.

Wooo Hooooo Vindicated. Do I start doing TV interviews, newspaper columns????!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

eo980 wrote:

Wooo Hooooo Vindicated. Do I start doing TV interviews, newspaper columns????!!

Get started on the autobiography. If you get any offers for tv interviews, say you don't think you're ready but you'll try and be strong to help highlight this issue for any other people who may be suffering from this in the hope that they come forward and get the help they need.

Edit: I just re-read that and it looks like I'm making you out to be a whingey little git EO. It's not the case I'm just joking.

Oh I didn't get that vibe from it! No problem though...... starts scribbling furiously!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

eo980 wrote:
    starts scribbling furiously!

That's the spirit. I get 50% of everything you make for some reason I haven't invented yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

eo980 wrote:
    Do I start doing TV interviews, newspaper columns????!!

Ring Max Clifford ! He'll sort you out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

eo980's going to Disneyland!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Frank@Work

Congrats EO.

Good luck with the book!! :D

Don't worry folks, you'll all get a mention in the book, some good, some bad (looking at you Tar..... for no particular reason!)
    Almighty_Cushion.... I feel obliged that I give you 50% for your advice, support etc etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

eos980 just PM'd me stating:
    eos980 wrote:
    I'm gonna punch fuck you like the Tallaght twat you are! Then deny it on Feedback! mmmwwwahhhh haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I once had someone give me advice in a PM and they then told me they'd deny it if I ever mentioned it. Weird

oh and I just got this PM
    Yore Ma wrote:
    I want to jump your bones

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

So this was just some twat (OP) looking for some pay back for being banned?

kearnsr wrote:
    So this was just some twat (OP) looking for some pay back for being banned?

That's exactly it kearnsr.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Jaysus what out come was he expecting?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

kearnsr wrote:
    Jaysus what out come was he expecting?
    Notoriety. Fame. Coke and hookers?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

seamus wrote:

The OP has been banned.

Clever chap the OP. He couldn't even spell the users name correctly.

If it wasn't for those pesky kids...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I had checked up on the OP before boards went down and forgot about it, thanks seamus. 'appy endings! :) Kick up the backside for the OP, playing on everyones good nature.

KtK wrote:
    Notoriety. Fame. Coke and hookers?

I like the coke part. Very tirsty right now

kearnsr wrote:
    I like the coke part. Very tirsty right now

pepecoke-thumb.jpg

The End.

eo980 wrote:
    Almighty_Cushion.... I feel obliged that I give you 50% for your advice, support etc etc....

Sweet. I'll invent a reason for why you owe me the other 50% so then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Pighead wrote:
    sugarattack sentenced to a lifetime of reading Sarky's blog.

lmao

• Advertisement

pepecoke-thumb.jpg

The End.
    Sorry dont do diet (mind you I probably should)

kearnsr wrote:
    Sorry dont do diet (mind you I probably should)

I tried

Advertisement