Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

skate

• 22-08-2007 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Just after playing the demo there. (I got it from the US Marketplace).

I really like it. The flikit control scheme is a really good game mechanic and the whole thing felt like real skating (well more so than THPS). I think this will be a definite purchase for me.

Has anyone else played it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

played it and im pretty impressed overall with it. its really good to get a fresh approach at skating games after all the endless tony hawk titles. so i'd say once you get over the initail learning curve of the new controls it'll be really good fun to play

it has more of a 'skater talent' to it and because of this its more realistic. you actually feel like you've acomplished something when you pulled off a trick. whereas in tony hawk you can do rediculous tricks pretty easily. you start thinking more about the line your taking when you're approaching a rail or curb.

im also liking the video editor. while you are playing its always recording the last minute or so. all you gotta do if you've done something cool, is hit start and get you editing on. you can make up your own skating videos and upload them to the ea servers

will definately buy the game

Advertisement