Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Universe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That's brilliant. Cant wait to try that out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Yes, stellarium is cool and it is freeware. I still can not get all the fuss about Google Earth but maybe that is just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

CathyMoran wrote:
    I still can not get all the fuss about Google Earth but maybe that is just me.

Yea same here. I only downloaded it because I was bored and wanted something to do and said "ooh that sounds interesting".

So I downloaded it, set it up, logged on, then two minutes later I logged off and have never returned. Once I had viewed Dublin, the Pentagon, and North Korea, the novelty had well and truly worn off.

I'm going to blow the dust off it though and log on so I can see this new fangled add on for myself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Duff

I was never prompted to update to google universe, is there anyway to download it?

Advertisement