Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hitman: Blood money ... any good?

• 23-08-2007 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of the Splinter Cell series and this seems like a viable candidate to play before the next Sam Fisher outing. Am I right or is it completely different?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

It's quite similiar but it allows less room for error - make a mistake and you might have to restart the level.

I have played all the splinter cell games but had never played a hitman game until Blood Money. Absolutely loved it! The levels are so diverse, the gfx are fantastic and the gameplay is addictive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

monomaniac wrote:
    It's quite similiar but it allows less room for error - make a mistake and you might have to restart the level.

I have played all the splinter cell games but had never played a hitman game until Blood Money. Absolutely loved it! The levels are so diverse, the gfx are fantastic and the gameplay is addictive.

That's enough for me then. Splinter cell, especially 3 and 4 is a bit too easy with the save option. I'll pick this up so. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Plus, the sheer variety of killing methods make it so much fun to replay. Wait til you play the Mardi Gras level! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah, very good game actually and I'm sure you can pick it up cheap, not that €35 on play-asia was that expensive when it came out anyway!

£13 on thehut website with free delivery. Might try first to get it for less on avforums. Picked up Lost planet today for 12 sterling there.

• Advertisement

I have it on the PS2, its an outstanding game. The missions are so varied,as are the ways to complete them. Lots of replay value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I hated it, loved Hitman 1 + 2 originally, didnt really like this one at all....

Different strokes et al......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Great game, get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Love this game. Take your time with levels, feel out the area, if u see something that is interactive it can be used to benefit you and there are some cool ways of eliminatnig your targets, and if you finish the level without getting properly spotted, in my opinion anyway, it is really satisfying.

ok, ok, i'm sold!:D seems like it's one of the stronger older titles. No going in all guns blazing like Sam Fisher in this one! cheers to all for the input.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Its all about timing. You need to study everyones movements very closely. Once you get the timing of all the events in each level down you can whip through them all with such efficiency that some levels which may at first seem to be big and complicated can be got through in a matter of minutes. A very satisfying experience when you get it all done without arousing any suspsicion. As someone else said earlier the Mardi Gras level is just brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i loved this game, for just the number of creative ways to kill people allow its worth it!

Advertisement