Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do Courses Start?

Options
  • 23-08-2007 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine is doing Level 8 Economics and Mathematical Sciences this year but doesn't know when her course starts. I tried looking on the UL Website but couldn't find it.

So does anyone know when this course is starting?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Hi there,
    First year orientation commences 03rd September. The date for registration for the particular course you mention is the Tuesday 04th. Full details on the orientation week are available from the UL web site here http://www.ul.ie/studentaffairs/orientation/
    Semester 1 teaching term starts 10th Sept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Thanks for that Rockwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Brilliant link there, lots of practical info. Cheers Rockwell

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

She should receive a big pack from UL with dates of registration (and the first request for fees) in the post during the next week as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 goth_detective

was just wondering what day is first year reg and orientation???

is it on the 4th and 5th for Economics and Sociology students???

any help would be helpfull(lol)

:D
    xxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

first year registration is on the 4th and 5th yes but you should of been told whch day you need to be there on for your course already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

In case anyone is worried, UL never sent me out anything prior to my going down for registration. Some mess up, I only got my orientation stuff I was supposed to get sent to me when I was registering.

Advertisement