Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 Premium and BlueDragon!!

• 23-08-2007 11:26am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Buy a 360 in Xtravision from tomorrow on and get BlueDragon for free!! Total Price is €359.99. Also €20 worth of rental vouchers.

I placed this in the megamerge in bargain alerts aswell.

Sweet deal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

What happened to the buy a premium, 3 games, extra wireless and a play and charge kit for €400. Surely with the price drop they should be offering this deal at €350. Sounds like a bit of a con. A lot of places are now just selling premium+1 game for €350. Yeah thats great, they drop the price but take away at least €50 worth of extras (or more) so you really don't save from this new price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

should i get a core 360 for 199euro and hack it or get the premium and 3 games like GStormcrow said for 400euro...i am tempted by the elite but it really wouldnt be worth it will you be fit to hack the elite straight away??..considering i have a ps3 i wouldnt have much use for the 20 or 120gb hard drive..could i sell the 120gb hard drive for like 120euro i wonder?? would prefer the elite as it looks alot cooler than the core/premium..also is the 360 arcade and that out tomorrow or is it coming out soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

It's madness spending €450 on an elite just to hack it (for backup purposes only of course). Buy a core and do that. If microsoft find a way around the current stealth firmware then your console is permanently banned from live. At least if it's a core it wont have cost you as much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

GStormcrow wrote:
    It's madness spending €450 on an elite just to hack it (for backup purposes only of course). Buy a core and do that. If microsoft find a way around the current stealth firmware then your console is permanently banned from live. At least if it's a core it wont have cost you as much

ye i will probably get a core then...thanks for help..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Why does WarZoneBrother decide to ask the same thing here as he did in another thread just the other day. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

HMV have a slightly better deal. I think it's 390 for the Premium, Blue Dragon, PGR3, Xbox Live Arcade and an extra wireless controller. Think there might be one other cheap game there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

chrislad wrote:
    Blue Dragon, PGR3, Xbox Live Arcade and an extra wireless controller.

What do you mean by the XBLA bit?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

What do you mean by the XBLA bit?

Probably the compilation disc. I got one with my XBox at Christmas too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yup, that's the one. Comes with Uno, Geometery Wars, Zumo and one or two others. Could be completely wrong but there's five titles. It's a cheap enough title but with the wireless controller and PGR3, it's a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

theres an offer in HMV of an elite, blue dragon and a "selected game" for €450

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

is blue dragon any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Spotweldjunkie

I got the elite with blue dragon and i think the game is good a bit kiddy but its good like Final Fanasty . Plus The offer i got was the elite for 499 plus blue dragon and bioshock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

Do the premium 360s come with HDMI ports yet? They do over in the US.

Advertisement