Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone or 3 Broadband

Options
  • 23-08-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Which would would you go for? Coverage is very good on three cos I have a three mobile, but know it is having lots of problems. Vodafone is that bit dearer, but is it more reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

dnClar wrote:
    Which would would you go for? Coverage is very good on three cos I have a three mobile, but know it is having lots of problems. Vodafone is that bit dearer, but is it more reliable?
    A kick in the face would be better than 3. If I was to go out and buy one today I would probably go for 02 rather than 3 or vodafone, simply because the cap on O2 is a lot better than vodafone and 3 is utter ****e. Not saying vodafone is bad they just have half the cap O2 have with their current package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dnClar

Put off O2 cos of the price per month.
    We would only be using it for surfing, not much download.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

dnClar wrote:
    Put off O2 cos of the price per month.
    We would only be using it for surfing, not much download.
    Well then vodafone is probably your best bet. But be sure you won't go over your bandwidth limit. But may I add if you don't need it for mobility or cant get any other broadband your better off with conventional broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

go for three.
    (if you are a masochist)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

3 don't have an SMTP server. This means you can't set up your email in outlook or any other email application.

What a joke of a service. Impossible to take any company that tries to offer that as broadband seriously, especially when they lie about it and say only Outlook is effected. It isn't Outlook, its every mail client.

• Advertisement
Advertisement