Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know of a good bag designed to be worn on your front (spanish student style)

Options
  • 23-08-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I wear a back pack on my front, zips are going so I want a new one. I prefer the bag on my front so I can access stuff, also keeps me warm and I prefer weight at the front when cycling.

Are there decent bags out there specifically made to be worn on your front?

I dont like courier type bags.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

wow, thats weird. May I ask what you need to access while moving on the bike?

I don't know of any specific bags for wearing on the front, but I can vouch for the quality of Deuter bags. I've been using em for years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

I guess you could fill the bag with raisins and continuously shove them into your mouth as you ride along.

I don't know of any bags designed specifically to be worn on the front - does such a thing even exist? Would the bag not tend to slip off your shoulders as you ride along and end up hanging off your wrists?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I've seen packs being worn on the front by fishing types.

I'd say have a look in a fishing shop / website...?

davej

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

wow, thats weird. May I ask what you need to access while moving on the bike?
    Not really moving, I might have food in it, mp3player, phone, food, lock. More for use stopped at lights.

I wore mine at the front to keep warm first, and it works well, you can even wear a t-shirt in winter, total wind block and your back doesnt sweat at all.

I prefer the weight at the front too, seems more stable.
    Would the bag not tend to slip off your shoulders as you ride along and end up hanging off your wrists?
    I currently make the straps small so it is tight,
    I've seen packs being worn on the front by fishing types.
    will have a look, thanks. You can get them to hold babys, but they will have leg, arm and head holes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

if you got one of the baby holders, then you could put ANY bag into it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 duilleog

I've a bag I reckon would suit you. Will give it to you for E15. Dublin area

Advertisement