Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scouting Books.

Options
  • 23-08-2007 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey All,

I'm always on the look out for Scouting books which are rather hard to find. The last good one I got was John Sweet's "Scout Pioneering" book which I thought was full of interesting knowledge and ideas.

Is anybody looking to sell Scouting books, especially skills ones like books on outdoor skills and the likes?

Anybody interested, I can arrange payment. I remember the shop in Mount Mellary had some books at the end of the counter.

James.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There's a shop on Capel Street in Dublin that sells Scouts books. Forget the name, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 backdraft102

Thanks the-syco, I'm due to go up in the next few weeks so I'll be sure to pop in.

Johmo.

Advertisement