Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breast Lift

• 23-08-2007 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

A house mate of mine said to me resently that my breasts are starting to sag and that i could do with a uplift.

They are big and heavy and lost their perkeriness and while gravity does take its toll.

Strapless tops are out of the question as strapless bras dont hold me up well enough.
    My mother has quite saggy boobs, and worse than that- she has dints in her shoulders from the weight of her boobs on her bra straps. they have dug in over the years and she now has a PERMANENT dint in her shoulders. its so very noticeable. she dislikes the top of her arms so much that she would never wear tops that show off her shoulders.

has anybody gone and had this done if so what is the procedure and where can you get it done, i would consider if it was a life and not a reduction or use implants.

Its amazing the taboo we ahve about breasts compared to the likes of spain, where you can go topless unnoticed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

I think your house mate is a bit cheeky!!

Why not just get a good fitting bra. Its better than paying a couple of grand for an op that might go wrong and you could end up with nasty scars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Your housemate sounds like an absolute ****!

Good bra is a cheaper, less painful option. Get into Arnotts or BT, and get measured, and ask the fitter fo advice and recommendations. Simple as. G'luck with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I'm 34 DD and yea, got the dint thing.. Over summer I was swimming and when I came home my boobs were springy and firm. And a teeny bit smaller. That was only after 4 days of swimming! Not to toot my own horn, but they looked damn good! So I've joined a gym to use the pool, I want to get down to a D cup.

There are also exercises that tone your muscles behind/under your breasts and perk them naturally. So try that, and get a good bra, before the surgery route!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I am so shocked at your housemate. Indeed, what a ****. Not even a relative or a friend, but a housemate! And if it was a boyfriend that said it, we girls would be rushing for the kitchen knives!
    Also, you shouldn't even entertain what that wagon said, let alone look into going ahead and doing it. A good bra may be all you need. I'm a 36E and a good bra is obviously vital. I'm very happy with how mine look.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so it's wrong for her friend to make a constructive comment upon an aspect of the Op's body that (judging by the Op's concern) is a real enough issue, but it's ok for you to call her 'that' wagon'

tch. Women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Frankly I'd prefer a housemate to say the 'unsayable'! Esp if it needed to be said.

Mike.

Mordeth wrote:
    but it's ok for you to call her 'that' wagon'
    In fact I called her a c*nt. Why? Because she said something insulting to the OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no she didn't, she made some constructive criticism. If the Op didn't like it or didn't agree with it she can disregard it, and maybe have a little chat with the housemate about what she considers to be appropriate conversation topics.

would you rather your friends never told you what they thought about you, even if they thought it might damage your ego?

Housemate doesn't necessarily mean friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

But might do.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Pix. We can judge.

Advertisement