Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charley to get her own TV show!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you beat me to it :p

Sweet Jebus, let it die the same death of ignominy that Niki's show did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

o dear god no!!!!!! :eek:

why cant she just fade in to obscurity like everyone else! she does my head in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The girl from last year didn't do well with her tv show. I don't see how this will do well either. She is a very unlikeable person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I think a petition needs to be started to never let her appear on TV again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

i love her. this show will be brilliant! was allergic to nikki. charley is better than grace defo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

It won't work! They never do.
    Nasty Nick
    Nadia
    Nikki

Although now that i think of it...Nicola from BB1 makes some good tv ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

OMG really?? I love charley...she's so nice! Yea she may be an absolute nutter, talks waaaay too fast, very argumentative, real opinionated, loud-mouthed etc etc but she seems like sucha ledge! Listening to her talk is soo amusing! haha

Go on charley i'll be tuning into that show! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

It won't work! They never do.
    Nasty Nick
    Nadia
    Nikki

Although now that i think of it...Nicola from BB1 makes some good tv ;)
    Damn! ... .I forgot that was on the other night .... will probably have to wait for the next big brother for tvx to repeat it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Anythings better then Nicky Graheme lol

Advertisement