Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Team Manager needed

Options
  • 23-08-2007 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have put this up here in the louth section as it really only applies to people living in louth.
    We are a newly formed winter league team competing in the Dundalk Winter league. Our first season was last season during which we had a dreadful campaign finishing either bottom or 2nd from bottom.
    We have approx 20-22 numbers signing for us this season with loads of new squad members and we would expect 16-18 to be at each game.
    We have the makings of a great team but really need a manager to lead us to victory!!
    to be honest any kind of manager will do as we do not have and the position is being filled by one of the players. The new season kicks off in abut 6-8 weeks so now is the time for pre-season.
    We play all home games and about 50% of away games in oriel park with the majority of games played on Sunday.

Anybody interested?

MODS: Please move if nessecary but I put it here as it is for a local team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 albundy

Hi. Yes i would be interested. Who are you guys? What league are you in? When and where do you train, i could go to the next session. I live in Castlebellingham.

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

albundy wrote:
    Hi. Yes i would be interested. Who are you guys? What league are you in? When and where do you train, i could go to the next session. I live in Castlebellingham.

Shane

Hi Shane

We are called Ramparts Celtic and we are playing in the Dundalk and District Winter league. We are not training at the moment which should be arranged from tonight onwards but we play practice matches every Monday night in Oriel Park. We are having a meeting to discuss the coming season in the pheonix bar tonight in Dundalk if you were in town or you could come along on monday to oriel park.

Have you managed any teams previously?

Not really but i know my stuff when it comes to tactics. Im really good at football manager :D I can play a bit too, play in JJB every week and usually score. I have stuff like cones and pumps for training. I have no car so i wont be in Dundalk tonight. Would there be a problem getting collected for training and matches etc?

C'mon, just give me a chance....

Sorry Al i just don't think you are what the team are looking for......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Rejected!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

neacy69 wrote:
    Sorry Al i just don't think you are what the team are looking for......

Diplomatic. Nicely done.

Good luck with the search OP.

Thanks Magnolia

think we may have been sorted but if anyone else is interested then let us know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

I may know someone -lots of experience in coaching, UEFA B licence. If you PM me with more details I can pass them on.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 we we

hello i just wanted to ask you how you registered your team in the winter league cause we have the players and pitch but we now want to enter ourselves in the league if u can help us it would be appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

we we wrote: »
    hello i just wanted to ask you how you registered your team in the winter league cause we have the players and pitch but we now want to enter ourselves in the league if u can help us it would be appreciated

Registration in this seasons Winter League is closed. The deadline was Monday evening there.

Advertisement