Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Corolla Radio Screen Replacement

Options
  • 23-08-2007 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I'm driving a '00 Corolla and the power on button on the radio screen is broken. Its the original factory radio. I'm just looking to get the radio facial I think its called replaced. Any ideas where I might go for a cheap one. Local car parts outlets are quoting 80+. :mad:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

these things cost a few hundred when ordered in new. you could consider upgrading to a standard cd stereo and facia adaptor. will cost more than 80 quid but at least you'll have CD

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This is a common problem on that Corolla, happened to my old man's 00 Corolla too.

You could try a scrap yard for a second hand unit or eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

it may be possible to repair the button, i've seen a few of these break like this and you can usually power on or off by poking something theough the hole where the button was

Advertisement