Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!!

Options
  • 23-08-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Ok so I've been gathering all my bits for my grant application and getting all the parts filled in. Think I have everything I need except MY LEAVING CERT RESULTS! I know Im a pure idiot but is there any other way of getting another copy of them or something :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

Are you applying as a mature student? Or did you only do your exams this year? (Would be a bit strange to lose them in the week you've had them but some people do it)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact your school.
    Unless they are completely disorganised, they will have a copy in your file. In our school, we have files going back almost twenty years, with files from further back archived.

If you sat your exam as an external student, you will have to get them from the SEC - this will take some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭beer4life

It was June2006 when I done my exams

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

In a school?
    If so, contact your school.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

beer4life wrote:
    It was June2006 when I done my exams

no wonder you lost them :rolleyes:

(sorry thats not helpful)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Yep just contact your old school and they'll be able to do something for you I'm sure. You're neither the first nor the last to be in this situation so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Advertisement