Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pix N' Mix

• 23-08-2007 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Soooooooo.......

When ya go to a Pick n' Mix What are your usuals?

I ALWAYS get, Vanilla Fudge Squares. Choc Peanuts. those things they're like squares of Caramel with Rice Krispies on top covered in Choc.
    Jelly-wise, i get the peach ones. the Foamy type Apples and/or Strawberries covered in Sugar if they're there and also those Strawberry ones that stick to your teeth. the mixed blackberry's and Raspberry's. Those Crocodile ones. and if they're there, The little Bears.

I used to love the Chocolate Eggs with the Sugar coated shell around them havent got them in ages!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The cherry jellies and those white and pink squares with toffee inside them. And fizzy saucers! mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I nick it from work. I love fried eggs, red n black fizzy cola bottles and these lil white/blue dolphins they're like raspberry n milk bottle flavour. And at cinema I like raisins/ peanuts n mini eggs

Advertisement