Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Of Heroes

Options
  • 23-08-2007 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

How come the only game that wont work with my ati radeon 1950 x pro is company of heroes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

It must be a software problem on your PC as the game does work with that GPU.

Go through these steps;
    1) Download latest ATI driver Cat 7.8 and use "update" choice in installer menu if you don't have the latest driver installed.

2) Download latest DX9 build June 2007 & install.

3) Download and install latest patch for Company of Heroes.

Finally what kind of CPU have you got and what kind of audio chip ?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

I Have an AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ and i dont know the audio chip
    Its Just the game ran fine before

If it's Windows XP you are using download and install this patch for the OS.

What is it?

Corrects a timing problem for dual core CPU's under XP SP2 (all other versions of Windows are unaffected) that causes various problems with games because of multi-threading.

• Advertisement

Do I need to download the full catalyst suite to update the drivers on the card

Yes you do, once it's down run it and select the update option and then express mode and it will auto update all the required software.

Advertisement