Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Picture Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

first is sandwith street lower.... looks like it on the sign anyway.... hehe

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

pearse street and sandwith junction
    kildare street
    sandwith street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

copacetic wrote:
    pearse street and sandwith junction
    kildare street
    sandwith street

With a cleverly positioned clue in each picture :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

#2 is the RCSI. :)

In Hume St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Slow coach wrote:
    #2 is the RCSI. :)

In Hume St.
    Close, it's the Royal College of Physicians:) It's on Kildare Street, as copaceptic said.

• Advertisement

cruibin wrote:
    first is sandwith street lower.... looks like it on the sign anyway.... hehe

Whoops! Yeah, copacetic got them all.

Ok, two other ones. One is particularly unfair :)

can we not have some more easy ones instead????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is the first one camden row?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

First is Denzille Lane (close to the Gingerman Pub) and the second is Eblana Villas looking onto Grand Canal St.

Anto McC wrote:
    First is Denzille Lane (close to the Gingerman Pub) and the second is Eblana Villas looking onto Grand Canal St.

Promote that man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Anto McC wrote:
    Myth wrote:
    Promote that man

I was thinking the same until I realised that his location is Pearse Street! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I bow down to your knowledge, Anto!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Relatively easy one I'd say considering the standards of the responses so far.
    A nearby building has appeared in this quiz already I believe.
    EDIT: Nearby building is on the same grounds and part of the same complex.

dubpic1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm guessing its a school off Pearse Street.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Victor wrote:
    I'm guessing its a school off Pearse Street.

Nope, its northside.

Is it the only house Bertie can afford after the end of the tribunal?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Is it the car park of Belvedere college?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Is it at the back of Smurfits on Botanic Rd in Glasnevin ?

cruibin wrote:
    Is it the only house Bertie can afford after the end of the tribunal?

No, he can always do a whip-around to fund redecoration of a house he'll be 'minding' for one of his mates.
    Is it the car park of Belvedere college?

No, but it is in the middle of a car park.
    Is it at the back of Smurfits on Botanic Rd in Glasnevin ?

Nope.

Perhaps this is harder than I thought. If it doesnt go today Ill put in some more pictures taken on the grounds that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I was going to say a fire station but then it wouldn't be in a car park

St Davids in Artane?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Old Richmond Hospital?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is it in O'Connell Schools?

OK, no guesses correct so far, so here's the other pictures that should give it away. Especially the last one which shows a famous little green area.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/deskypoo/dubpic2.jpg

Me with a nice bird
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/deskypoo/kestrel.jpg

Picture taken From the location in question of green area.
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/deskypoo/dubpic3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's my Viking Longship. I've no idea where I left it though. I may have been a bit pissed. :D

ya left it in collins barracks.... move it before it gets clamped

correct, the building is in the car park, about 5-6 metres from picture f posted by leche solara (post 161 in thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Sheltercrop.jpg

sandycove?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I'm afraid not copacetic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Dollymount I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement