Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Picture Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You not got anymore Wish? :eek: Or are you just being nice and letting someone else have a turn?
    Well I'll never be found wanting as I have about 3,000 pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Post em up Wish :D ... need to get back in the game!

GBX wrote: »
    Post em up Wish :D ... need to get back in the game!
    Sorry lads, I'm having a lot of problems with Photobucket. I have reached my maximum of 1,000 pics. I have tried deleteing a few but when I load more I'm getting the same image as the pics that previously occupied that spot. My knowledge of the technical aspects of PCs is limited. I would like to totally clear my Photobucket account but does anyone know how to do it without re-registering?

What is puzzling me is that I have uploaded a few images for the Classic Car forum and the general Motors Forum without any problems today!

Apologies for going off topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

Sorry lads, I'm having a lot of problems with Photobucket. I have reached my maximum of 1,000 pics.

I have well over that amount on Photobucket. 3,204 to be exact... I've just checked. But I have them spread over sub-albums. Try creating an album in your album (call the sub album(s) by a different name)
    I have tried deleteing a few but when I load more I'm getting the same image as the pics that previously occupied that spot.

They may be coming from your own Temp Internet files cache. Empty the cache and open your Photobucket album again and see what happens.
    My knowledge of the technical aspects of PCs is limited. I would like to totally clear my Photobucket account but does anyone know how to do it without re-registering?

I think the only way is Account Options (top left) and scroll to the bottom and Cancel my Account. But delete any pix you don't want and clear your cache first, and we'll see what happens.

I know of a free program that will clean out your cache if you like. PM me if you'd like the details.
    Apologies for going off topic!

Ah I'd say this is part of the topic okay. But perhaps the mod would advise?

Rashers wrote: »
    I have well over that amount on Photobucket. 3,204 to be exact... I've just checked. But I have them spread over sub-albums. Try creating an album in your album (call the sub album(s) by a different name)

They may be coming from your own Temp Internet files cache. Empty the cache and open your Photobucket album again and see what happens.

I think the only way is Account Options (top left) and scroll to the bottom and Cancel my Account. But delete any pix you don't want and clear your cache first, and we'll see what happens.

I know of a free program that will clean out your cache if you like. PM me if you'd like the details.

Ah I'd say this is part of the topic okay. But perhaps the mod would advise?
    Thanks for that Rashers - I'll give it a go tomorrow night when I'm sober!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Sorry bout the quality.. there phone pics...

584738173a7704193717l.jpg

584738173a7704193751l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭robo

1. Harolds Cross - Mount Argus cemetry??

Hey Wishbone. Have a look back for a few pages... your original pics have been changed! :eek:

robo wrote: »
    1. Harolds Cross - Mount Argus cemetry??

Yes, but I think its called Mount Jerome cemetary..

2. Site of the former cinema in Terenure?

• Advertisement

2. Site of the former cinema in Terenure?

I think you mean the one in Harolds Cross - where they used to show the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Friday night at midnight!! I can't remember the name of it...damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I think you mean the one in Harolds Cross - where they used to show the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Friday night at midnight!! I can't remember the name of it...damn!

The Classic afaik.

The Classic it is.....

They where too easy... lol...

Hey Wishbone. Have a look back for a few pages... your original pics have been changed! :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: It's going to look ridiculous now to anyone going back over old pages!

:eek: :eek: :eek: It's going to look ridiculous now to anyone going back over old pages!

Probably happened when you moved stuff in Photobucket.

Though you could could go back and edit each post... putting correct names on each 'new' pic. Tedious though.

Though you could could go back and edit each post... putting correct names on each 'new' pic. Tedious though.
    I can't even do that. Posts can only be edited for a day or two after they are originally posted. :(

I can't even do that. Posts can only be edited for a day or two after they are originally posted. :(

Delete those 'new' ones from Photobucket. They wouldn't show up here then. After that you could start a new album in Photobucket and re-upload them to that?

A bit of work though. :(

OK folks, I think I've got my photobucket problems sorted - fingers crossed. Here's your Tuesday night selection. Good luck! :)

1-63.jpg

2-57.jpg

3-58.jpg

4-53.jpg

5-52.jpg

6-21.jpg

7-21.jpg

8-21.jpg

9-22.jpg

10-21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Is no.7 the flats up by Summerhill?

hunter164 wrote: »
    Is no.7 the flats up by Summerhill?
    Street?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is number 9 at the back of the castle, where burdocks is. castle street?

is number 9 at the back of the castle, where burdocks is. castle street?
    Well done - Castle Street. :)

No.1 Grumpy Jacks on The Coombe/Dean St.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

2. Baggotrath Place looking at 135/136 Lower Baggot Street. Tesco to the left with the Sunday Tribune offices over head and the apartments attached to the Merrion Hotel on the right
    3. Inner Dock at Georges Dock, IFSC.
    5. Dawson Street - the wool shop and the whiskey shop?
    6. Fitzwilliam Sqaure
    8. East Wall Road
    10. St. Mary's?

1. The Coombe

No.1 Grumpy Jacks on The Coombe/Dean St.
    Indeed! I threw that one in with you in mind Gavin. :)
    Victor wrote: »
    2. Baggotrath Place looking at 135/136 Lower Baggot Street. Tesco to the left with the Sunday Tribune offices over head and the apartments attached to the Merrion Hotel on the right
    3. Inner Dock at Georges Dock, IFSC.
    5. Dawson Street - the wool shop and the whiskey shop?
    6. Fitzwilliam Sqaure
    8. East Wall Road
    Jaysus Victor, that's impressive. Well done on 2,3,5,6, and 8. :)
    Victor wrote:
    10. St. Mary's?
    Afraid not. That pic is the only sub-urban one. ;)

1. The Coombe
    Gavin beat you to it!

Three to go! :(

4-53.jpg

7-21.jpg

10-21.jpg

Indeed! I threw that one in with you in mind Gavin. :)

Thanking you. I never let you down on the Dublin 8 "ers".:D

• Advertisement

Thanking you. I never let you down on the Dublin 8 "ers".:D
    Indeed, I think you still hold the record of 8 out of 10.

Does anyone know an area that Victor isn't familiar with? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement