Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Picture Game

Options
1224225226227228230»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

The-Rigger wrote: »
    1_255.jpg

Guess Phoenix Park somewhere, also looks like it could be Ballawley Park (though it's been years snce I've been there and they would have had to have gotten a new bridge put in!).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Looks like the Botanic Gardens to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Guess Phoenix Park somewhere, also looks like it could be Ballawley Park (though it's been years snce I've been there and they would have had to have gotten a new bridge put in!).
    Gaspode wrote: »
    Looks like the Botanic Gardens to me.

Correctamundo.

Your go. :)

It's not my turn but I'll go for it anyway...

fe46xi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Marlay Park?

• Advertisement

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Marlay Park?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

It's not my turn but I'll go for it anyway...

fe46xi.jpg

River Tolka?

Accross from the Graveyard on the Finglas road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Griffith Park

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Looks like the tolka near where the Royal Oak was. Tolka Vale apartments I think.

Dancor wrote: »
    River Tolka?

Accross from the Graveyard on the Finglas road?

You got it!

Picture was taken from the side of the road looking down at a Heron.

You'd never think such a place existed when zooming by on the road!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

I don't have any pics on hand at the moment, but why don't we revive this thread? I've missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I've got about 10 excellent ones "in my head" that I've spotted around town; I just haven't had the time to go take the photos-maybe this weekend I'll have a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

dats_right wrote: »
    I don't have any pics on hand at the moment, but why don't we revive this thread? I've missed it.

Me too, I was only looking at it the other day. Rather than revive it, start a new thread and we'll go from there I think. I'd like to see it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

mmcn90 wrote: »
    Me too, I was only looking at it the other day. Rather than revive it, start a new thread and we'll go from there I think. I'd like to see it back.

I'll start a new thread so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Thread locked, the new picture game can be found here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement