Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silvercrest Camera in Lidl/ Small Digial Video Cameras

Options
  • 23-08-2007 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Anybody familiar with the Silvercrest digital video camera which is coming to Lidl? I know these things come around now and again.

http://www.mysilvercrest.de/en/artikel.php?a=93

SC_346x346_DV-77.jpg

It's a Digital Camera with video capability I'd presume. It says the resolution is 640 x 480. MP4 compression. I'm not looking for anything special with it at all. I'd like to use it for reviewing acting rehearsals.

Any body know what the recording length might be on this? It says it's 32mb memory with external SD. I assume you'd only get a few minutes on the 32mb. But memory cards are dirt cheap these days.

I've looked around the web and there seems to be any amount of these types of camera in and around the 100 quid mark. I'm not trying to be Michael Mann with this thing just something I can stick on a tripod, let record then take it home and review it on the laptop.

Thanks guys & gals.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AlanCahill

Found this answer for you. I would not buy it.
    Resolved Question

Show me another »
    Silvercrest DV-77 Digital Camera/ video?

Bought recently at LIDL. Can anyone tell me how to get the camera+ the video camera drivers in my windows xp. I have tried everything to get this camera to operate through my computer. The driver CD has no effect, The Silvercrest site is very bad on Information The camera & video operates fine, When I try to download pictures & video clips onto the computer i run into problems. Also the mp3 player will not download music from my library to the camera which has a built in mp3 player. Come you guys and gals, i need good info on this one?
    • 1 year ago
    Report Abuse

28f0.jpg?mg4b8pIBiV2dhegz by Burkah Babe by Voters
    U were ripped off.

Advertisement