Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wats going to happen !!!

Options
  • 23-08-2007 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

on friday night there will be 2 evictions (kara-louise & tracey) leaving 5 housemates in the house, well really 6 people but as the twins are counted as 1 housemate there will only be 5 husemates to vote for

then the public will be asked to vote for who they want to win,

and on wednesday night a party will be thrown in the BB houes and the person who has recieved the least amount of votes by wednesday will be called to the diary room and evicted and gone without an eviction crowd.........maybe,

which will be Carol as she recieved 49% of the votes when all housemates were up for eviction ( bar the guru's) abd is generally the most disliked housemate left at this stage due to her constant moaning about everything she can

Agree ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Well, that happens every year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

yeah but I named the exact people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

The Al Lad wrote:
    yeah but I named the exact people
    Have you been onto the reverse ferrett???

Have you been onto the reverse ferrett???

yeah...have you ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Does this mean it's almost over? One can only live in hope.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mr.nice

How did you come up with 5 housemates???

1. Samanda
    2. Liam
    3. Brian
    4. Jonty
    5. Ziggy
    6. Carole

That makes 6 HM's and 7 people. I really hope counting doesn't play a pivitol part in your life...

Mr. Nice

common sense will tell you that we are talking about after wednesday's show

I can count your post's

13 ???

same as your age

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Now now, be nice to Mr Nice.

i'll be even nicer to mrs. nice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mr.nice

The Al Lad wrote:
    Mr. Nice

common sense will tell you that we are talking about after wednesday's show

Read your post again. You said after Friday's vote (ie. two days ago) there would be 5 housemates left. You didn't mention anything about wednesday until later on in your post. Don't start that 13 posts crap with me, I'm a lot older than that and wiser than you. You're just p!55ed off, because I pointed out your idiotic mistake and your level of maturity about proves you're a wazzock...

• Advertisement

Apparently there will be no evictions until Fri. But Carole, Liam and Ziggy will face a fake eviction on Wed for discussing nominations so blatantly.

Now that I can't wait to see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Apparently there will be no evictions until Fri. But Carole, Liam and Ziggy will face a fake eviction on Wed for discussing nominations so blatantly.

Now that I can't wait to see
    sounds interesting!

Yeah, some one posted it in C4 forums. But their source was the Sun, so I wouldn't get your hopes up to much!!! :D I hope they do it, I'd love to see their faces!!

mr.nice wrote:
    Read your post again. You said after Friday's vote (ie. two days ago) there would be 5 housemates left. You didn't mention anything about wednesday until later on in your post. Don't start that 13 posts crap with me, I'm a lot older than that and wiser than you. You're just p!55ed off, because I pointed out your idiotic mistake and your level of maturity about proves you're a wazzock...

hahahaahahhaahhahaa well put old timer

oh look you have 14 post now

have to go now....your post just sent me to sleeeeeep !!!

hahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Al Lad wrote:
    hahahaahahhaahhahaa well put old timer

oh look you have 14 post now

have to go now....your post just sent me to sleeeeeep !!!

hahahahahahaha

Play nice Al, it's not like you've got that many posts yourself by many people's standards and in fairness to mr.nice, at least he can spell. I believe what you wanted to say was "What's going to happen?" not "Wats going to happen !!!"

Play nice Al, it's not like you've got that many posts yourself by many people's standards and in fairness to mr.nice, at least he can spell. I believe what you wanted to say was "What's going to happen?" not "Wats going to happen !!!"

So I left out a "h" :eek:

so if i say ...U R a muppet....does that mean I can't spell "you are" ???

dont be so stupid ya clown

The Al Lad wrote:
    So I left out a "h" :eek:

so if i say ...U R a muppet....does that mean I can't spell "you are" ???

dont be so stupid ya clown

Why would you say "U R", that's textspeak and it isn't welcome on boards.ie, and all it really says about you is that you're an uneducated knacker, from somewhere in the doldrems of society, with an attitude problem and you are most likely under the age of 16...
    You came on here and had a go at mr.nice for pointing out a mistake that you had made and deemed you were superior to him, because you had 160something posts. So what if you have more posts? That doesn't warrant you better than him. Incorrect spelling, especially in a thread title irritates other boards members and dumbs down the whole network. If it's a difficult word to spell fair enough, but for one of the first words you learn to spell in school it's a bit ridiculous.
    By the way, I am not, nor have I ever been a clown and definitely not a stupid one at that and I refuse to enter a petty slagging match with you, as you are clearly beneath me, with your measly amount of posts. :D

Why would you say "U R", that's textspeak and it isn't welcome on boards.ie, and all it really says about you is that you're an uneducated knacker, from somewhere in the doldrems of society, with an attitude problem and you are most likely under the age of 16...
    You came on here and had a go at mr.nice for pointing out a mistake that you had made and deemed you were superior to him, because you had 160something posts. So what if you have more posts? That doesn't warrant you better than him. Incorrect spelling, especially in a thread title irritates other boards members and dumbs down the whole network. If it's a difficult word to spell fair enough, but for one of the first words you learn to spell in school it's a bit ridiculous.
    By the way, I am not, nor have I ever been a clown and definitely not a stupid one at that and I refuse to enter a petty slagging match with you, as you are clearly beneath me, with your measly amount of posts. :D

No-One asked you to post here and your whole post contrdicts itself, you say I "deemed myself superior" to Mr.Nice and then you say "is that you're an uneducated knacker, from somewhere in the doldrems of society, with an attitude problem and you are most likely under the age of 16..."

...hmmmm nice contrdiction ha ha

you obviously are the stupid one so if you want a debate lets go, I however am highly educated and am actually 17 and from Ballinteer,

I dont like living here cos it's full of loser's and posh little mammies boys

as for mr.nice, no-one asked him to post on here and be the smart one pointing out other's mistakes, so wat if I had a go at him

and as for "textspeak that isn't welcome on boards.ie" you better correct half the members on here as thats the way alot of members type ... and who are you to say if its welcome or not you stuck up tart

thx 4 reading losr hpe ta hre 4rom ya soon x x x :):):)

The Al Lad wrote:
    No-One asked you to post here and your whole post contrdicts itself, you say I "deemed myself superior" to Mr.Nice and then you say "is that you're an uneducated knacker, from somewhere in the doldrems of society, with an attitude problem and you are most likely under the age of 16..."

...hmmmm nice contrdiction ha ha

you obviously are the stupid one so if you want a debate lets go, I however am highly educated and am actually 17 and from Ballinteer,

I dont like living here cos it's full of loser's and posh little mammies boys

as for mr.nice, no-one asked him to post on here and be the smart one pointing out other's mistakes, so wat if I had a go at him

and as for "textspeak that isn't welcome on boards.ie" you better correct half the members on here as thats the way alot of members type ... and who are you to say if its welcome or not you stuck up tart

thx 4 reading losr hpe ta hre 4rom ya soon x x x :):):)

How you deem yourself and how I see you, are two completely separate issues. I in no way contradicted myself, if you had any grasp of common debate, you'd know that. If you think that people from Ballinteer are posh little mammies boys, you really must be a scumbag, because having lived there myself since before you were born, there's nothing posh about the place (I'm guessing you've neer been able to aford the bus fare to Killiney or Dalkey). Let me guess, you've received your education in either BCS or Benni's? mr.nice has every right to post in this forum if he wants to, just because you started a thread doesn't give you the right to be an a55 to anyone who corrects you, it merely shows how insecure you are by having a go at them.
    I'm not surprised you speak in text speak, which is a classic sign of a poor education, but I can assure you half the people on boards do not speak in text lingo and anyone who does is generally reported to the mods and dealt with appropriately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Back on Topic guys..............so wHat happened..? was anyone evicted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Why would you say "U R", that's textspeak and it isn't welcome on boards.ie, and all it really says about you is that you're an uneducated knacker, from somewhere in the doldrems of society
    Doldrums.
    The Al lad wrote:
    I however am highly educated and am actually 17 and from Ballinteer, <Full stop.

as for mr.nice, no-one asked him to post on here and be the smart one pointing out other's mistakes, so wat if I had a go at him <Full stop.

"alot" is not a word.
    I'm bored now.
    Nobody was evicted.
    My work here is done.

Terry wrote:
    Doldrums.

"alot" is not a word.
    I'm bored now.
    Nobody was evicted.
    My work here is done.
    No making me laugh when I'm drinkin!!!! Now I've orange juice on my keyboard and my space bar is sticking!! :mad:

How you deem yourself and how I see you, are two completely separate issues. I in no way contradicted myself,, you'd know that. If you think that people from Ballinteer are posh little mammies boys, you really must be a scumbag, because having lived there myself since before you were born, there's nothing posh about the place (I'm guessing you've neer been able to aford the bus fare to Killiney or Dalkey). Let me guess, you've received your education in either BCS or Benni's? mr.nice has every right to post in this forum if he wants to, just because you started a thread doesn't give you the right to be an a55 to anyone who corrects you, it merely shows how insecure you are by having a go at them.
    I'm not surprised you speak in text speak, which is a classic sign of a poor education, but I can assure you half the people on boards do not speak in text lingo and anyone who does is generally reported to the mods and dealt with appropriately.

pls re-read ur pst nd u wll see whre U cntradcted UR self

ur dead rite, u r jst so clevr, i wanna b lke u whn I grw up

plse dn't report me capo :p

I'm getting a great laugh out of you posting big long well thought of replies, your really getting annoyed I can tell by the wanna be smart sarcastic tone in your post's

get a life buddy, or get laid ... but do something cos ur a saddo :D:D:D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Right, The Al Lad banned.

CaptainNegative, I'd prefer if you used the Report Post function if you find issue with a certain post, instead of an onthread debate.

Now on with the thread....

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

ON second thoughts, thread closure, as it has meant nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement