Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debs dress and accessories- have you bought yours yet?

• 23-08-2007 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Got dress and shoes yesterday for €82.50!

Dress is Jasper Conran, black strapless, very clingy and sexy, floorlength. Reduced from €155 to €46.50!

Shoes are Buffalo, greyish-brown suede sandals with slight platform on sole, 4.5inch needle heel. Dirty gold, amber and yellow Rennaisance style cross on front. Reduced from €129 to €40, AND I got 10% off for a dlight fray on the end of one of the straps!

Has anyone else bought dresses yet? Interesting to see how much people spend on these kind of things.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I got my dress off the internet for €171..will be wearing it again though. Bag, €50 from Dune, and silver shoes from Schuh, €33 I think, from last year's Debs. Mine's in 9 days..

http://www.formalgownsdirect.co.uk/Prom%2006201.htm This is the dress, but that pic doesn't do it justice..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

That dress is really gorgeous. Nice and classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

oh god...eh dress was €400... i'd usualy go for the cheap stuff, but I fell in love with it so thought I might as well! Jewellery was like a tenner in H and M but it goes really cool with the dress. No idea what I'm gonna do for shoes and bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The best bags are clutch ones that look like purses, you know, the ones with the metal clasp on top, and the bag is beaded or sequinned. They're everywhere...Accessorize's ones are nice, but pricey. Shoes, head for the sales..they're still going. Schuh can be alright..Office..not really, but Dunnes is surprisingly good, they've got gorgeous purple and teal coloured shoes in. Dune and Faith of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Got my dress in Retro in George's Street Arcade, like this: http://www.vivienofholloway.com/women/dresses_imgs/BIG_royal.jpg
    but with lighter blue and a red petticoat/underskirt thing and no belt or flower. Got red patent peep toe shoes in Zerep for fifty euro, and a red clutch for twenty. The dress was eighty, and the underskirt was eighty as well, so €160 really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lovesclothes

I got my jewellery at www.rebeccadavis.com they have some really cool earrings to go with dresses and the bangles are amazing too x

Advertisement