Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a central heating expert

Options
  • 23-08-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi.

I'm living in a house built in 1998 and extended just 2 years ago. As part of the extension the old gas boiler was replaced with a new more powerful gas boiler, needed to drive a load of new radiators in the extended part of the house.

Now the system doesn't seem to work properly any more.

In the morning the heating comes on and the rads are warm but there is shag all hot water coming out of the shower.

I guess at this stage I need someone to come and look at the system to see is it balanced or something like that.

So - first of all am I in the right place with this query and second is it possible for someone to recommend a person in south dublin who might come out and not mess me about.

I've had one guy over looking at it a while ago but he was a joke.

Any help will be gratefully received.
    Justin.

Advertisement