Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonty naked with Kara-Louise

Options
  • 23-08-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Was it just me or did anyone else find it quite unsettling when Jonty was standing naked in the bathroom trying to have a conversation with Kara-Louise?

I dunno, maybe it’s just me but I’d have my suspicions about him, I remember he kept asking the twins and others about their sexual preferences.

Now normally it would seem harmless but something about the way he spoke kind of made me think twice.

Kara-Louise didn’t look to comfortable or happy with the situation.

And to top it off, he starts running the towel between his legs and ass crack while still trying to hold a conversation with her! Disgusting bastard!

I mean that **** is acceptable in the changing rooms after a match or something, but when you’re a 36 year old man and it’s a 22 year old girl.. I dunno.

I’d keep my eye on that guy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Didn't see it but that sounds hideous!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'm gonna have nightmares about that scene for weeks, I'm scarred!! :eek:

OTOH, it would be hilarious to see Jonty chase someone around the BB house in the nude. Could you imagine the screams?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I didnt see this, i think thats a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

when i'm a 36 year old man, i'll be quite happy to stand naked infront of a 22 year old girl, but perhaps not on tv.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Dont tink you will have to keep an eye on him for long as he should be booted out 2nite!

• Advertisement

Saw it.
    There was no reason whatso ever for CH4 to show it.

I've no issues with Kara being in the bathroom at the same time,I'm sure she was in there naked with them all.
    If she doesn't mind,why should we?
    I do think as I said that there was absolutely no point in CH4 showing it-clearly they wanted it as a "wierd out " moment.

Jonty naked is enough to crack the mirror ... uuuugh.

neacy69 wrote:
    Dont tink you will have to keep an eye on him for long as he should be booted out 2nite!
    Rather unlikely I'd say.
    Too many people have been waiting too long to get Tracey out so she is going.
    And according to Digital spy,Kara will be 2nd in the voting so she will be out too.

Jonty is way behind.

The voting so far:

Tracey 755 59.03%
    Kara-Louise 350 27.37%
    Jonty 174 13.60%

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=648412

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Tristrame wrote:
    Saw it.
    There was no reason whatso ever for CH4 to show it.

I've no issues with Kara being in the bathroom at the same time,I'm sure she was in there naked with them all.
    If she doesn't mind,why should we?
    I do think as I said that there was absolutely no point in CH4 showing it-clearly they wanted it as a "wierd out " moment.

Jonty naked is enough to crack the mirror ... uuuugh.
    They showed it BECAUSE it was a weird moment. There was no reason for him to be standing naked like that. It's as if he was trying to draw attention to himself. No idea why

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Eeeeeeeeeewwww :o

And was she nekid aswel???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

glad i missed that! too close to my bed time for that kinda image

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

Nah shes was like brushing her teeth or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

It was as funny as hell!!! The highlight of the week....there I was sitting eatin me fruit and nut and I was like....is that???....is he?????.....OH-MY-GOD!!!! :eek: That was of course before I poked my own eyes out!!! It was soo soo funny.

He didn't seem as if he had a plan or anything, just 'I'm out of the shower now and having a good aul chinwag with me buddy Kara'. To be fair, she didn't seem to bothered by it either!!!! I would have made my excuses and left the room, but no, she was standing their chatting back!!!! I guess we'll find out her thoughts when she gets evicted tonight, but my god it was funny. I think it's turned me off fruit and nut now!!! :D

His Ian Paisley impression so flippin brilliant as well!!
    :D:D

I’d keep my eye on that guy.
    Really??? Liked what you saw did you :p

yeah,he's kind of interesting in the eccentric entertaining way.
    The look on Brians face [shocked] as jonty kept telling him to listen to his slurping of the tea through the megaphone..this at a time when Brian was trying to get some sexy time with amanda...
    Jonty just wouldnt go away.

I find the whole Brian and Amanda thing more disturbing than Jonty's antics.

How many times does a girl have to say no!! :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

:D Thsi was a very funny moment. The guys funny in a weird sick, 'I just killed a puppy' kind of way.... and If he wants to wave his willy about at a 22 year girl... then fine, so be it... but it would have been best kept for somebody who'd have screamed.... like the twins. ;)

Could you imagine if it had been the twins!!!! Jees they would have been hysterical!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Tristrame has just fallen right off the end of my sensible decent dude chart!

I never realised! :eek: :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Could you imagine if it had been the twins!!!! Jees they would have been hysterical!!!
    now that would have been funny! they'd have had a complete freak out.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I find the whole Brian and Amanda thing more disturbing than Jonty's antics.

How many times does a girl have to say no!! :mad: :mad:
    Agreed wholeheartedly. It makes me feel physically sick.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she has to say no every time, or else it doesn't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

She's said on numerous occassions that she's not interested.

Her problem is that she genuinely thinks she can continue to behave as before and have it mean nothing to him. Someone needs to give both those girls a serious talk about how they act with men. They act like little girls, unaware of their sexuality, yet identify themselves only by their appearance.

Liam knows the difference, as does Ziggy. Brian is sexually creepy though (for want of a better expression) and will continue to take advantage of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

kittex wrote:
    Brian is sexually creepy though (for want of a better expression) and will continue to take advantage of the situation.

Agreed. **MOD EDIT** Sentance removed, due it overstepping the mark IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Pigman II wrote:
    Agreed. **MODEDIT** Part of quote removed.
    I agree totally! Brian will definitely be raped by some page 3 wannabe when he gets out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Pigman II wrote:
    Agreed. **MODEDIT** Part of quote removed

What a nasty and dangerous thing to say about someone who you really know nothing about. That's an extremely stupid remark to put in writing. :mad: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

God he's not that bad, he's just a 19 year old kid that's infatuated with a girl....if this was in the outside world she wouldn't have to see him so he could get over it but she's everywhere he goes, he can't help it.

kittex wrote:
    She's said on numerous occassions that she's not interested.

Her problem is that she genuinely thinks she can continue to behave as before and have it mean nothing to him. Someone needs to give both those girls a serious talk about how they act with men. They act like little girls, unaware of their sexuality, yet identify themselves only by their appearance.

Liam knows the difference, as does Ziggy. Brian is sexually creepy though (for want of a better expression) and will continue to take advantage of the situation.
    I don't think the twins are all that innocent/unaware of their sexuality though. But I agree with you that LIam and Ziggy know the difference, but Brian is just too much!!!

I agree with you that she's trying to act normally around him, but I think it's because of the environment they're in. What else can she do? She can't go anywhere. But the poor girl has asked him to drop it so many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Jonty's antics are hilarious though!

Advertisement