Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snaps crisps

• 24-08-2007 1:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember these? they came in a blue packet and were pickeled onion flavour. Been looking all over the net for details on them to see if they are still around but its like they never existed.

anyone in here have said info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tasty but like most crisps these days, not enough in the bag. :( They are still showing up on the Taytocrisps.ie website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

you mean there still around??

BUMP, i miss theese crisps :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Patricide wrote:
    you mean there still around??

Yep, my local shop sells them. My brother is addicted to them

where is this shoppe, i need me my snaps!!!!!! anywhere online i could purchase said foodstuffs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭zoos

Snaps are quite possibly the most beautiful crisps I have ever tasted in my life! Im working in Inchicore and they sell them in the shop here, and Ive also seen them in the newsagent in cabinteely also in Stillorgen I believe.
    I know this aint much help to people outside of dublin....

But just saw the post and had to reply! :)

Ok, day trip to dublin has to be planned where i will purchase 10000000000000000000000000 packets of snaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭D Bronc

yum snaps crisps, delicious:D . Its so hard to get them anywhere :mad: anymore a very odd time a shop might have them and then they vanish again for ages. They dont make the crisps the same anymore do they? Do you remember bag o chips aswell?

o god salt and vinnegar goodness, great crisps. Used to come in a multipack with onion rings and hot lips if i recall correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 TScul

I bought a 'fun pack' in dunnes recently with cheese puffs, banshee bones and hot lips. Brought it all back... haven't seen snaps in years though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

arent the cheap crisps always the best??meanies chickatees snaps snacks banshee bones etc etc etc mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

I have heard so much about theese crisps. want a packet so badly!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they are a shadow of their former self tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The packets should be bigger

mmmmmmmmmm....Snaps.

FIANALLY GOT MY HANDS ON SOME, not as good as they were but stilll sooo sexy, cant wait to get some more tomorro, there available in the su shop in limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I remember these now. Very crunchy and look like those certain types of styrofoam. They are a bugger to pick out of your teeth too.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Ah i found them in my local daybreak near ucc. ooohhhhhh theyre so nice.

Addiction is great.

Advertisement