Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter2 cheats?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

hi does anyone know any cheats for the pc version of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter2 ? am looking for health cheat

i searched the web but didnt find much

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

try cheat code heaven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

try cheat code heaven
    tried that not much joy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I know this is off topic but was think of buying GRAW2 and was wondering is GRAW2 similar to GRAW1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm just surprised anyone can get this game to run for 5 min without it crashing..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You probably won't be able to get any. I remember that GRAW never had any cheat codes or trainers made for it. You could just try becoming good at the game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Or modifying files.* That works for some PC games.

Alternatively, try GameFAQs & their boards.

*note: do not actually do this... yet

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I know this is off topic but was think of buying GRAW2 and was wondering is GRAW2 similar to GRAW1 ?

It's similar in that it's everything GRAW1 should have been. Same basic idea but the implementation works a lot better. The engine has also been refined and runs a lot better (and looks nicer too).

On-topic I don't think there is any cheats for it, but every part of it is fairly manageable if you try out different tactics and such. Quicksave is your friend.

Advertisement