Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I need Black Leather Recaro seats for E30 BMW

Options
  • 24-08-2007 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey there, I need Leather seats for my E30 325is as the present seata are tatty.

Any ideas as to where I could get these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

eBay.

Funny to hear some say they 'need' recaros. :lol:

I'm picking up my newly installed leather this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Have you looked at Fab in the UK?
    www.fabdirect.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

ciarsd wrote:
    Have you looked at Fab in the UK?
    www.fabdirect.com

There is some obviously flood damaged interiors on that site. Be careful.

Edit:
    For posterity, heres a pic of one interior from FabDirect. Check out dirt everywhere. Looks like a flood car:
    phcrash2467br6.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

Have you tried any of the on line BMW owners clubs / forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

skibum wrote:
    Have you tried any of the on line BMW owners clubs / forums?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Blackgrape, try looking on Driver.ie, there are often guys breaking 325i sports on the site and they would sell the full interior, doorcards, seats etc. However most of these cars would be 120,000 miles +, so maybe your best bet is to get a retrim. If your car already has the recaros and the leather is a bit tired, try looking up a local place that will do a retrim. Where are you based I could point you in the right direction?

Advertisement