Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to take a risk with the players we have

Options
  • 24-08-2007 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Sorry, but I think it is time to take a risk. I think we have been pandering to our soft little players too long. I think one of the reasons the premiership "seems" to have so many injuries is the management are "more cautious" (softer) than they used to be, they let them off for 8 weeks with a silly little injury, they have to get back to "110%" it seems before they are allowed to step on the pitch. I say NOW is the time to bring some of them into the team, take a bit of a risk. The Prince, Bale, Dawson, Lennon should all play before the Arse game - I would play them against Man U myself. We can not afford to get hammered against Man U, and I think with those players in the team, we could even get a draw given Man U's state of affairs at the moe!:D

Advertisement