Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile - MSN messanger problems?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

I am using 3 mobile broadband (using the term loosly). I know there are many documented problems with it. I cannot sign into MSN messanger all week - any else having this problem. Could be MSN, but most likely it is another 3 problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cobra75

I had MSN Messenger problems with 3 yesterday - must have dropped out 40 times over the morning

BUT

I'm on 3 broadband at this moment in time, no probs with MSN today

HOWEVER

I was in Donabate yesterday (top speed 0.3Mbps), today I am in the city centre (top speed 0.5Mbps)

Not sure if it was just MSN or 3 tinkering with their network upgrade.

Weird.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The many ongoing problems being experienced on the Three network are well covered here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055115306

I don't think we need another thread highlighting any issues they might be having so I'm locking this :)

Cabaal,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement