Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honour - Airbourne Assult PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Get the feeling if i keep playing i will finish it tonight.

Its not really easy but by taking a good spot you can pick off an entire army regardless of how many of there are. Your mates are bloody useless tho.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

oh my sweet christ 7 effin LEVELS

7??

seriously disappointing - im changing my statement to "dont buy this game AT ALL"

Hercule wrote:
    oh my sweet christ 7 effin LEVELS

7??

seriously disappointing - im changing my statement to "dont buy this game AT ALL"

Tbh thats enough for this kind off game, they as long as you make them.

Thing that bugs me i playing MOHAA all week getting ready for this and i used to having numerous weapons and not just 2, realism in that you can carry 2 guns but unrealism in that you can mod your weapons to the point my thompson is a 50 bullet walking MG42 with no recoil :eek:

My K98 is still weedie tho takes 2 head shots to put someone down.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

nah, new games shud have at least twice that many levels - they pump millions into marketing and dont do **** for the games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its a good game,solid single player gameplay which is challenging,the first level was cool real intense but I found the 2nd and 3rd levels kinda dull,although blowing up that tank at the start of the 3rd level was cool,I sneaked up behind it and boom!:cool:,im on the forth mission now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

EA dont really give a **** any more it seems, as long as they get your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Single player is excellent. One of the best ww2 fps's ive played. I havent touched MP. Despite the shortness of the campaign, theres no 'filler'. No stealth missions, none of that crap that generally bogs down most ww2 games. Even cod1 had ****ty stealth sections. This game is just intense action fromt he word go right to the end. The animations, sounds, weapon models are all excellent. The AI is quite good too with enemies never standing in one spot for too long, they move and fire and try to outflank you. Graphics are stunning, the ragdoll effects are nicely done too, as they seem to be a mixture of death animations and ragdoll physics. All in all for SP, its the best ww2 game ive played since cod1. It blows cod 2 & 3 out of the water, and obliterates every other moh game since AA.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

can someone please tell me how to save images/screenshots from this game ?or any game for that matter :confused:

I use www.fraps.com

then use hit the button and its saves them as jpegs.

I bought it as its that good.

kdjac

ok figured it out,cheers for the link.

im gonna post up some pics later on,on here.How do I do it though?:confused:

• Advertisement

I bought it sat and stopped playing on level 4 after 4 hours, i played a level on sunday so made it 5 hours, i left it till tuesday to make it last longer so i got 3 days out of the single player in total 6.5 hours.

It was very good while it lasted i see no reason to go back and play it, and as for the elite soliders
    gammon grenades can take out 2 in one go
    they are like money collecting in the WW there simply to make it last longer.

Once you figure out the above they are retardly easy, i nailed the last 6 without even seeing them fire a round.

havent played it since tried MP for about 5 minutes and without dedicated server its pointless.

SP altho very short is very good, but not dying for 3 or 4 levels make you think is the AI that good or is the upgrade system making it too easy.

I went with rifle K98 1st upgraded that then got a G43 and used them mostly except indoor when i went with teh Thompson till i got a 50 barrel and then onto the STG for the remaining levels altho the scope ruined its effectiveness.

As for the free roaming part, its a load of arse no matter where you land the same guys are there so it changes nothing really.

kdjac

Advertisement