Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung i600/Blackjack on voda ie?

• 24-08-2007 11:41am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if its available off voda ie?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

wouldnt think so,try giving the business sales a buzz..they have some hidden phones that they sell to business customers eg v1605 (htc tytn)

Also interested in this, not too expensive on expansys.ie @ 400, seems to be well specced and very compact for a smartphone.
    It also has a wm6 upgrade..sweet!

regards
    damo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Friend has one and raves about it. Battery is crap so he bought the extended one that he uses during the day then swaps to the slim one at night when heading out. Theres an i620 coming in oct which is driving dow the price.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Getting good ratings on this site;
    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i600-1807.php

Komplett are selling it for;
    €402 - Incl. Delivery.

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=331362

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

damo86 wrote:
    wouldnt think so,try giving the business sales a buzz..they have some hidden phones that they sell to business customers eg v1605 (htc tytn)

Damo - do you have a number for them?
    I have asked a good few voda agents/customer care reps and none of them know anything about the V1605

Cheers

Mik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

mik_da_man wrote:
    Damo - do you have a number for them?
    I have asked a good few voda agents/customer care reps and none of them know anything about the V1605

Cheers

Mik

You need to have a business a/c, then your account manager should be able to send you a list of all phones available, incl the V1605, don't believe it is available through their shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

damo86 wrote:

Also interested in this, not too expensive on expansys.ie @ 400, seems to be well specced and very compact for a smartphone.
    It also has a wm6 upgrade..sweet!

regards
    damo

And for some reason on Expansys the i600 with a Jabra bluetooth headset is a fiver cheaper than the i600 on its own!

Advertisement