Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Evening Classes

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any photography evening classes in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i know that the arts centre on dominick st run claases every september i think, they fill up pretty fast tho, head down and ask or get a brouchure just inside the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

The GTI might run evening classes.
    Give then a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I hear GTI was supposed to have run a good one ths summer. They learned in a classroom setting and also had weekly outtings to learn to compose shots and other such practical things. I heard about it third hand so I'm sure how highly recommended it is but it sounded interesting and it wasn't too expensive if I recall. I'm pretty sure they publish a timetable of evening classes in early September so it might be worth a look. I think Galway Community College in Moinin na gCiseach do one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Thanks Guys!

Advertisement