Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help, shipping info?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

I hope I should be posting this here be anyway, I need to ship a bumper I just bought from the UK (essex) to Dublin. The recommended places don't carry items over 150cm long though. Has anyone shipped a bumper before or something similar size on ebay? Any help here?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Alot of people do it all the time!! Just look on EBay for sellers that ship kits to Ireland and their ad's will say who they ship with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

I was looking and I'm getting prices like 40sterling which is what I expected but they don't say who with. DHL are quoting me 80.

Urgently need help on this?

Got one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

su_dios wrote:
    Got one thanks
    Maybe an idea to post who you got - to help others in the same boat?

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Please say who - I am looking to ship a hardtop over from London

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭jame5_b

ive got a few bumpers shipped over from the uk in past and used interlink every time. they charge around 100

Advertisement