Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know anything about azureus Torrent

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I recently got into BNit torrent, and downloaded Azureus.
    Does anyone know, what is the best setting for this to run on NTL broadband, to optimize downloading.. at the moment the downloading speeds are very small.

thanks in advance

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Used to use Azureus to download stuff in the past but found that it used up alot of system resources and couldn't do much while downloading. I scrapped this for Utorrent and i've never looked back. You should try that, its easier to set up and better to run imo.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Alot of torrent settings and configs already on NTL/Chorus discusssed in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055132322

I'd recommend you read it first and then post in it if you have further questions.
    Since there's a long ongoing thread on this I'm going to lock this one :)

Cabaal,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement