Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Substitute Teachers Website

• 24-08-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I would like to let you know that my wife and i have started a web site for matching Secondary School Teaching jobs to Substitute Teachers available. We are launching this week and hope to provide a great personal service for teachers and schools.

This service is completely FREE for teachers and you need to register your details on our website www.SubstituteTeachers.ie so we can match up jobs which we get in from schools.

At the moment this service is just for Secondary (Post Primary) schools in the Dublin city and county area but hope to expand to all Primary and Post Primary schools in Ireland in the coming months.

Thanks for looking.
    Martin

Please note this post has been cleared with Trotter (Mod) before posting.
    Cheers.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement