Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is this value?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Was looking at a set of 17" New RS4 Replica Alloys and tyre package (215/45R17) on Alloys.ie!The price is €799 and they will fit them for me. Is this in any way value and if not where would I get a better price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Sounds pretty decent to me, are the tyres good quality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

He emailed me and I asked him that same question....he said that they are as good as you would get with Alloy/Tyre packages but (so im guessing not the best quality!).But he said that I can get Bridgestone for €200 extra!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Price sounds about right. I paid €1000 for 225/45/18 (I think) reps and kumho tires. By no means top brand tires, but better than some people think.

Advertisement