Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy kills 10ft python at Church festival

Options
  • 24-08-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Boy kills snake at petting zoo

Published: Aug. 24, 2007 at 12:56 AM
    CINCINNATI, Aug. 24 (UPI) -- A 10-year-old boy who said he hated snakes killed a 10-foot python at petting zoo by stomping on the reptile's head.

Scott Braunstein, a reptile handler who brought the snake to the St. Bernadette Festival in Amelia, Ohio, last weekend, said he was shocked by the boy's violence, The Cincinnati Enquirer said Thursday.

The snake, named Popcorn, was a non-poisonous albino Burmese python.

Braunstein, who operates House of Reptiles in Dry Ridge, Ky., said the boy approached him and told him that he hated snakes. The child then raised his leg and stomped down on the snake's head, Braunstein said.

A man believed to be the boy's father grabbed the child and said, "This is why I don't take you anywhere," before disappearing into the crowd, the newspaper said.

"I've never, never had anything like that happen," Braunstein told the newspaper

Personally, if that was my snake I'd have stomped on the little brat's head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the correct response was "That so junior? Well I dont like kids"

*STOMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Its little brats like him that should go missing:mad: not innocent kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

THis thread has now put me in a bad mood. I really hope the snake handler called the police, there has to be someone, probably the parents, he can sue over this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 georgina

Thats really sad- i mean, if he gets away with that- where does it stop..oh i dont like polar bears Bang Bang
    Sickening really!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Red neck railer thrash I reckon. No regard for life of any kind, probably poach and butcher their own food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Its little brats like him that should go missing:mad: not innocent kids.

I admit the kid is a cruel brat but that's a really horrible thing to say about anyones kids.

back on topic, that child needs to be educated in animal cruelty, if that's why his dad doesn't bring him anywhere then I wonder what else the little monster has done!

Advertisement