Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy kills 10ft python at Church festival

Options
  • 24-08-2007 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Boy kills 10ft python at Church festival

Boy kills snake at petting zoo

Published: Aug. 24, 2007 at 12:56 AM
    CINCINNATI, Aug. 24 (UPI) -- A 10-year-old boy who said he hated snakes killed a 10-foot python at petting zoo by stomping on the reptile's head.

Scott Braunstein, a reptile handler who brought the snake to the St. Bernadette Festival in Amelia, Ohio, last weekend, said he was shocked by the boy's violence, The Cincinnati Enquirer said Thursday.

The snake, named Popcorn, was a non-poisonous albino Burmese python.

Braunstein, who operates House of Reptiles in Dry Ridge, Ky., said the boy approached him and told him that he hated snakes. The child then raised his leg and stomped down on the snake's head, Braunstein said.

A man believed to be the boy's father grabbed the child and said, "This is why I don't take you anywhere," before disappearing into the crowd, the newspaper said.

"I've never, never had anything like that happen," Braunstein told the newspaper

That little brat's father was an idiot IMO, he ran instead of facing the consequences and is teaching his little future serial killer son to run from responsibility.

I read another report on this, Scott, Popcorn's owner, said the kid actually laughed after he stomped on the snake

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Booo! To the snake pit with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Show the little bastard a video of him being born-that will put him right!

Advertisement