Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more brown love down Blackrock lol

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You seem to have quite an interest in this John - were you disappointed it was all lit up, and now you're trying to find out where to go instead??? :p:D:D

Not at all, the brighter the better. Now all the night prom walkers can see me do a 'Helicopter' on the top of the diving tower :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Cleveland Steamer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Skypax; so, what's your pet name for the straight couples doing the same thing.

I'm not defending anyone; I just think that the name calling is uncalled for.

How would you feel if someone correctly/incorrectly refered to you as a gimp?

I'd retort, questioning their parentage and breeding.
    What would you have called the thread, out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Wait, did we stop talking about the Coven of fisters? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

"Carnival sheds light on Orgy"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

"Overflow of brightness from cabbage smelling Whirlymajig paints poo pushing solely gay activities in a bad light."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Caliden wrote:
    (read MY GUY FRIEND)
    nice emboldening of a previous post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DRakE wrote:
    nice emboldening of a previous post :D

I believe it was a point worth emphasising and one of the main reasons this thread was created.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

JohnCleary wrote:
    Spotted there the last night when walkin the from that the flood lights from the amusments totally light up Blackrock diving tower/shelter at night-time so you can see down there clearly.

Ah where'll all the brown lovers go now! :eek:

they have been run out of that place for quite some time..18 months or so.. have heard they are somewhere down the claddagh somewhere(someone from the claddagh told me the last part)

its handy.. i can go fishing in peace out ay blackrock without having to keep my filleting knife on me all the time :D :eek: :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I've heard those knives are mighty for whittlin' at your wood when you are alone and bored;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Warning:

"Lights may lead to arguments about sexuality and political correctness."

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

inisboffin wrote:
    I've heard those knives are mighty for whittlin' at your wood when you are alone and bored;)
    :D:D:D :eek: :D

Thread has run it's course and is only being bumped at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement