Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weirdest Place you've wanked?

• 24-08-2007 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Carrying on the masterbation theme in this forum lately....

Must say I'm not very adventurous, my 'best' was on a plane to Paris. Raging hangover => raging horn. Cracked one off in the jacks to become a member of the 'me fein mile high club'. I'm sure someone can do better (worse?).

I remember one new years in Germany we were talking about this. One guy had one in school (not in the jacks, in the middle of class!!!). Another guy i used to work with says as soon as he gets the urge thats it, he has to do it be it behind a bush or in the jacks or anywhere. I've led a boring life in comparison :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

My life is boring in comparison to you!! :eek:

I have to say I've never yanked my monkey anywhere other than where I live, period!! I don't like distractions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

This is just getting fcuking ridiculus ! Mods can we merge all these idiot threads into one ****/fcuk/blojob/donkey sex mega merge thread where all those interested can go and play with themselves and leave the rest of us to get on with dossing while they do their tossing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭folkface

In an internet cafe in Rome. Just too many hot birds walking around, got the URGE and wham, bang, thank you Palm. I had the computer at the back of the cafe facing the rest. so no one could see. Didn't even care that the admin was monitoring what i was watching.......

I also did it in a booth in Amsterdam as a girl stripped..... but i think thats expected....you know the ones where you pay E1 and a shutter goes up for prob 60 secs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

This is just getting fcuking ridiculus ! Mods can we merge all these idiot threads into one ****/fcuk/blojob/donkey sex mega merge thread where all those interested can go and play with themselves and leave the rest of us to get on with dossing while they do their tossing !
    I Partly agree. lol. i predict alot of Disgust in this Thread for poor oul' Niamho's innocent mind!! Hehehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ahh nowhere wierd.........

-- oh except for in YORE MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

folkface wrote:
    I also did it in a booth in Amsterdam as a girl stripped..... but i think thats expected....you know the ones where you pay E1 and a shutter goes up for prob 60 secs.

me too, but in madrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ahh nowhere wierd.........

bastard, why was i just 4 mins late, i was going to say that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

nobody is forcing you to look in the threads.

nobody is forcing you to look in the threads.

Yes he is, his name is boredom the ba$tard and I would rather have more interesting ones to look in, besides there does seem to be a rather unhealthy amount of this juvenile crap around at the moment !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I agree with Slow Motion- it's getting rediculous. How many of these crap, repetative threads can we have?
    besides there does seem to be a rather unhealthy amount of this juvenile crap around at the moment !

Schools out for summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

DaveMcG wrote:

I am going to ignore the whole aspect of you having to get your hand in as well and the whole moving said hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

eo980 wrote:
    I agree with Slow Motion- it's getting rediculous. How many of these crap, repetative threads can we have?

Schools out for summer!

incapable of ignoring threads? or incable of stopping your fingers?

its pretty clearly marked, dont like it dont read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

eo980 wrote:
    well it is going to happen as long as boards exists they may go away for a few months but they will always cum back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

if you do it in a web cafe or out a bit more public, where the hell do you 'clean up' or 'fire your juice'?
    Or do yee even get that far?
    Very confused...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

cance wrote:
    incapable of ignoring threads? or incable of stopping your fingers?

its pretty clearly marked, dont like it dont read it.

I'm not going to answer you with a witty and clever comeback or outline a detailed arguement. Any above the age of 5 will understand anyone complaining about the sheer number of these threads lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I've had sex in some interesting places but I'm not really into jerking off in public places. Sure we've all had a quick stress reliever in work and such. More interesting for me I've made a point of having sex in all the places I've worked for a long time now. If I was ever having a bad day in work I’d sit back for a moment and think of better times :)

Actually I think I've got a problem :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

folkface wrote:

The question is, though, did you manage to finish before the 60 seconds were up? ;):D

Then again, if you did, it's not the kind of thing you'd probably want to admit to or brag about, is it? Let's face it, no guy wants to be known as a "one minute man", does he? ;):D

jsb wrote:
    well it is going to happen as long as boards exists they may go away for a few months but they will always cum back

One or two here and there is ok but this is like muppet spam ! Take it to the mythology forum they seem to attract all the sexual deviants there for some reason * Surely people could come up with something a little more original than taking one stupid thread and replicating it in a completely new exactly the same way !

*Referring to the amount of spambots they seem to get and not a suggestion that anyone add to that particular woe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Is this literally all you boys think about?

Naughty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Orlee wrote:
    Is this literally all you boys think about?

Naughty!

Pretty much, every 20 seconds or so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭folkface

whiskeyman wrote:
    if you do it in a web cafe or out a bit more public, where the hell do you 'clean up' or 'fire your juice'?
    Or do yee even get that far?
    Very confused...

Good question. Well in the internet cafe, it was very hot so i was wearing shorts, so all i had to do was whip the lad out the leg hole. Tissue was at hand that time.
    As regards the Amsterdam time, none was available so just had to go for the floor, i don't think they minded as they had a big mop bucket out side. But it wasn't very pleasant for the guy who walked into the booth when i walked out.
    Another time cum to think of it (pardon the pun) was after a visit to a strip club in Vegas. I was that ready to explode i ran to the jacks in the club and had to finish myself off. Weird thing was right afterwards as you do, the rush of blood flows back to your brain and you ask yourself "what the f*ck am i doing in this kip" and walk out the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

on virgin atlantic jumbo on the way to aussie :) lovely black air stewardess with humongus juggs and had to crack 2 off in 20 mins lol

walking out of toilet with sweat dripping from me , i did actually do it full on sex in toilet in plane :) man it was cramped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Take it to the mythology forum they seem to attract all the sexual deviants there for some reason *

*Referring to the amount of spambots they seem to get and not a suggestion that anyone add to that particular woe
    :D Great!

I do agree with your original point btw, this forum is becoming ridiculously oversexed...lads, it's Friday,go out tonight, have some beers, have sex with someone, anyone so long as it relieves the tension that has built here these past few days. :) I expect to see a surge in the sale of Durex and Kleenex over the weekend! Shopkeepers, you have been warned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

True, but is alot better than all those immigrant/refugee threads we've had recently:rolleyes:

Now all we need is an overzealous mod to magic these over to S&S!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Jimoslimos wrote:
    True, but is alot better than all those immigrant/refugee threads we've had recently

Plenty of people wanting to knock 'em out in both cases...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

There does seem to be a few too many **** in AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

folkface wrote:
    As regards the Amsterdam time, none was available so just had to go for the floor, i don't think they minded as they had a big mop bucket out side. But it wasn't very pleasant for the guy who walked into the booth when i walked out.
    Well at least someone is keeping the jizz moppers employed.

As for me, back of the classroom during detention.
    The room was empty though.
    The really sexy Irish teacher who was always rubbing my leg had just left the room.
    Thankfully the toilets wre close by.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

In a convalescent home. I was convalescing, not visiting, and I did have my own private room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Folks, (A little late but...) if you have a problem with a post or thread - REPORT IT. Don't whinge and bitch in a thread. Also, it may be an idea to ignore some threads or users. This is not the Feedback forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I think someone needs some self lovin'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

and lots of it!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

meglome wrote:
    I've had sex in some interesting places but I'm not really into jerking off in public places. Sure we've all had a quick stress reliever in work and such. More interesting for me I've made a point of having sex in all the places I've worked for a long time now. If I was ever having a bad day in work I’d sit back for a moment and think of better times :)

Actually I think I've got a problem :eek:
    I swear to god, if you ever jizzed on any of those netcafe seats that I sat on I'll kill you!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

folkface wrote:

Was in one of those booths. 2 Euro for 2 mins. Didn't have to urge to have a **** though. Spent 50 Euro on a special lady though. Was too drunk and stoned to do much lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Jeez.. that was a ghey post:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I'm originally from the midlands. As a teen, I bespoiled the pristine peat bogs in the hinterland of East Athlone by stripping off on a hot summers day and going for broke amongst the heather and humming dragon flies. It was perfect - hot sun, soft turf, flowers. All I needed was a girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Flashraziel

emmm... in the toilets in St. Peters Basilica in Rome. It was a school trip.
    That one didn't stay secret very long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

jaysus.. what a way to give 2 fingers to the catholic church!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

rediguana wrote:
    It was perfect - hot sun, soft turf, flowers. All I needed was a girl.

Or a farm animal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

fly_agaric wrote:
    Or a farm animal?

It would hardly be appropriate - those animals are people's PROPERTY, you know.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

emmm... in the toilets in St. Peters Basilica in Rome.

We have a winner! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

into a work colleagues sandwich

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's not weird. I bet the pope does that the whole time. It's not like he gets much action.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

McDonalds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Can someone top me up €10 for GPRS costs and give me a hanky ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Lazare

Snip.

note to self..

Don't admit such stuff when pissed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

its not really havin a thomas but its kinda related. My mate made whoopee with a girl on the floor of his sittin room while his granny was asleep in the chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Mine probly was the time in a car.
    OMG just as I was writing this im after finding a half a yoke:eek:
    WTF happened in my house last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

lol! I remember walking in a forest in Germany and there was some guy cracking one off beside a tree. It looked really pathetic TBH...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Disabled toilets. Story ends now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I was thinking "I know someone who did that!" and then I saw your username.

The first time I was told (which was while we were still at the Basilica I think) was that you had done it behind the front doors!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement