Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this board dead?

• 24-08-2007 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

This board is gone a little quite as of late, I recently rejoined just to take a look and I think its the quietest it has been on here in AGES!
    why not come on over and join in the chat at http://jesusjones.proboards34.com/index.cgi maybe you will find the debate there a bit more fun....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I found it busier than ever as of late, and I've been here for a while. I think I'll stay here thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

clearly this guy is a regular poster here. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 blackjackbaby

just thought id mention it, thats all, and no, I am not a regular poster here now, I wasa previously but forgot my password and itwas linked to an old e-mail, that is the only reason for the new user name. I was a regular before but kinda drifted away from the site. I only posted the link for people to consider, you are more than welcome to say no.
    I know how fickle people can be when someone posts something like this. But as I said it is up to yourself anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

This board is very active and the best thing about is that apart from one regular poster (who luckily has been banned for a week) most people have something decent to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

terrible layout on that forum....it aint easy on the eyes thats for sure.......who thinks the guy who made it....wud be????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

To be honest, it just hasn't been the same around here since triple h stopped posting. I really miss that guy

It's been as busy as usual otherwise though

Fozzy wrote:
    To be honest, it just hasn't been the same around here since triple h stopped posting. I really miss that guy

It's been as busy as usual otherwise though

Set up some kind of fantasy league and he'd be back:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Bubs101 wrote:
    Set up some kind of fantasy league and he'd be back:D

Heh only reason he had to live i think ;) He was The Game... The Game of Games!
    VR!

He's probably on a set march to WWE.com HQ with a petition in his hand right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

**** off you spamming bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I love these type of threads. brings the board together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

bombidol wrote:
    I love these type of threads. brings the board together!

lol....it seems as though everyone is suddenly back.Il stick to this board thank you very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This board is doing surprisingly well in my opinion considering wrestling is in one of its worst ruts that I can remember. WWE seems stale and needs its injured talent back desperately, TNA is just a farce and Summerslam looks very poor (can't wait to see that buyrate).

As for triple h, I think he's waiting for the real one to return first. He loves drama. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Bring back ricky the dragon steamboat or coco b'ware!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

As for triple h, I think he's waiting for the real one to return first. He loves drama. :)

Someone needs to tell him the pwinsider (elite section I heard) have some fantasy wrestling, betting game up on their site. The man lives for fantasy warfare and I miss him cutting promos on people!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Can't we all just get along? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Can't we all just get along? :D
    *Hits HorseRadish with barded wire baseball bat* No!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

thank god for barbed wire( see I can spell it right);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Stalfos wrote:
    *Hits HorseRadish with barded wire baseball bat* No!

i like it....very cactus jack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*puts on Kamala fat suit and squashes the thread*

• Advertisement
Advertisement