Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A Good Mechanic

• 24-08-2007 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hey lads i,m looking for a mechanic in preferably tramore but waterford would also do, to do a service and few other small jobs that i need doing! and preferably it has to be done on a saturday as i work all week early starts so i need the car, your info will be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Typhoon

Hi m8

Dunno if he open saturday but I'd highly reccomend Davy Duggan in Railway Square....Davy is old school straight up gentleman...he wont rip you off ! His number is in the yellow pages.

I've recommended him to loads of people and they've always been satisfied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

O'Shea brothers (051 391022) down in Riverstown are excellent. They don't work Saturday unfortunately, but they're very straight up, honest, and do a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

Bit of a Drive but Bourkes in Kilenaule (south tipp) are fantastic

the boss Kevin is a Rally mechanic and is completly straight up... diagnosed the problems with my mothers car over the phone then fixed them at a reasonable price... no b******ting from him at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

odranCN wrote:
    Bit of a Drive but Bourkes in Kilenaule (south tipp) are fantastic

the boss Kevin is a Rally mechanic and is completly straight up... diagnosed the problems with my mothers car over the phone then fixed them at a reasonable price... no b******ting from him at all
    i used them before did,nt find him that good to be honest jim is great but wud,nt bring me car to kevin again he has,nt a clue about cars! my car has a bad history(long story) and he did,nt see anything wrong with it but i had it assessed by an engineer about year and half previously and knew exactly what was wrong with it

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

pj osheas, number 1 dominics place in waterford city is a great mechanic and a very honest guy to go along with it, i highly reccomend him, ive been going to him for the last 6-7 years. 051 372525

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

cheers lads for all the info i,ve gone with o shea bros in tramore have it booked in for fri morning

Advertisement