Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two bed apartment in Balgriffin

Options
  • 24-08-2007 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

A relative of mine is thinking of buying a new 2 bed appartment in, The Grange, Marrsfield, Baldoyle, Dublin 13.
    Anyone familiar with this development or even the area in general?
    Is the appartment complex well built?
    Is the area quiet and peaceful to live in?
    I believe its located beside Fr. Collins Park, is that a nice park?
    Any information on the development and the area in general would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

If they're the ones I'm thinking of they haven't been built yet. they're being sold off plans. www.htmor.ie and click on new homes section. Fr Collins Pk is about to be done up, DCC made an announcment on it this week, think it was in yesterday's Irish Times. That whole area is undergoing massive change. More than 10,000 new homes to be developed there so until it's built out no way of knowing if it will be quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Marrsfield is Clongriffin, Dublin 13 not Baldoyle. Its close enough to Grange Road which is where your confused address might be coming from.

They aren't built - first completions are due early 2008. I saw the show apartment and the plans and they look like decent enough apartments. http://www.marrsfield-clongriffin.ie is the website. I don't know anything about the builders but i would make sure your friend researches their previous developments before buying.

The development is part of the 'Capital North'/North Fringe development. There is massive development going on around the area and it will be at least 3 or 4 years before its all finished. The developments include Belmayne, St Samsons, CastleMoyne, Beaupark and Priory Hall and the redevelopment of Father Collins Park. There are 2 new town centres including shops, restaurants, multi screen cinema etc going in as well as a new dart station. Should be lovely when its all finished.

Advertisement