Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing

Options
  • 24-08-2007 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Hey

I only got my seventh choice of marketing in dit in the leaving and want to know what its really like from a students point of view and how good of a course it actually is.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Brillo_pad

dont know what it is like in the evening but the full time course is very highly regarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 codylocks

One of the best business degrees in the country, by far. Very tough.Don't let the points fool you. Lots of different subjects means being fairly good at everything from statistics to consumer behaviour. well worth it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 codylocks

One of the best business degrees in the country, by far. Very tough.Don't let the points fool you. Lots of different subjects means being fairly good at everything from statistics to consumer behaviour. well worth it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Very tough? What year are you in....1st through 3rd years are grand...4th year takes some doing im told, but it isnt a problem once you get the finger out.

And to the Op, DIT is a bit of a joke of a college, but tbh, i love it regardless...ive had a great time in college so far, because i embraced the course, the people and the societies/clubs aspect of college life.

Looking forward to finishing this year, but wishing i could stay on longer.

Oh and the term abroad at the start of 3rd year is the best thing that has ever happened anywhere in the history of the universe. i recommend Arnhem in Holland.

Advertisement