Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What store in Ireland sell the cheapest milk?

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Did anyone see Jamie Oliver's programme about the chickens?

When he started euthanasing the male chickens right the very beginning I turned over elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

muffler wrote: »
    How do you mean - Im a bit lost on that.

Oh and 2 litres is still €1.29 in my local shop.

Well I put all my 10c, 20c and lower coins into a jar instead of carrying them around in pockets or sprinkled around the car. When I count them all up every few months I get about 70 euro or more. I then bring all the change into the bank and lodge it into my bank account!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

If you really want cheap (or free) milk, the join some big financial company. The big ones have milk free in their canteen for tea and whatever.. Although I recommend checking that it's free before going to the company. :P

I get litres of the stuff at my place.... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

muffler wrote: »
    Oh and 2 litres is still €1.29 in my local shop.

Great, lets all get our milk in Muffler's local shop.... in Donegal! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

snubbleste wrote: »
    Milk just went up again this week in tesco, dunnes, lidl, aldi..
    1 litre 79c to 88c
    2 litres 1.49 to 1.69

that's a big increase!
    Is there a milk cartel? Something for the competition authourity to investigate?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement